cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Galaxy

Screen saver comes on after 100% charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the screen saver off. But after my phone hits 100%, the screen saver"s colors come on and it wakes me up at night. How do i stop this from coming on?? I jave screen saver OFF in disay settinga. I do have a full battery notification that i set in System UI notifications, but nothing set for turning on a screen saver. Does anyone know how to turn off that full 100% screen saver? I only know one screen saver setting and thatvia OFF.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Screen saver comes on after 100% charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @G-ProPIA, I hope you are doing well.

It sounds like your referring to the lockscreen wallpaper and NOT the screensaver. Basically, the phone charges to 100% then gives you a notification that it is 100% charged. While it gives you that initial notification that the battery is full, it also lights up the screen. Unfortunately, there is no way to turn that off.

Now, if your actually talking about the screensaver setting, that can be found and toggled in: Settings>Display>Screensaver. I don't think this is what your referring to but who knows, it might be. 😁

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Screen saver comes on after 100% charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @G-ProPIA, I hope you are doing well.

It sounds like your referring to the lockscreen wallpaper and NOT the screensaver. Basically, the phone charges to 100% then gives you a notification that it is 100% charged. While it gives you that initial notification that the battery is full, it also lights up the screen. Unfortunately, there is no way to turn that off.

Now, if your actually talking about the screensaver setting, that can be found and toggled in: Settings>Display>Screensaver. I don't think this is what your referring to but who knows, it might be. 😁

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Galaxy

What i saw light up was colors and it looked exactly like...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What i saw light up was colors and it looked exactly like.... the screensaver colors. It did not look like my lockscreen. I can always test this again, but I am pretty sure of that. Also, i said above that i have screen saver...OFF. that is OFF in settings so that is why..i had this question.

Highlighted
Galaxy

Ok i just tested this. I am not in the DND mode but i wou...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok i just tested this. I am not in the DND mode but i would think this acts the same. Results are that it got to 100% and then...activated my lock screen..which has pouring colors like the screen saver. So maybe at 2 am i saw that. So i wonder if there is a way to not have that activated at the 100% mark. The light can brighten a dark room and i dont want that.