cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkWUHnGzlR8
Asteroid

Shipping date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I ordered a Galaxy s10 prism white on Jun 29 because of the anniversary deals and it's telling me that the expected shipping date is Jul 12. Does shipping usually take this long?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Shipping date

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you.

I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721.

You'll be in good hands there.

Thanks!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you.

I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721.

Thanks!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userk5LWjVU0Ba
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am curious about the same thing. Ordered an S 10 In blue 128 gigabyte AT&T And it says backordered until the 15th, Considering we are months into the release, this is annoying.

userk4udjRi2uj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered mine on June 29th too, but it says the expected delivery is July 17th?  Not sure why...

userkWUHnGzlR8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think it has something to do with Independence Day but idk

userk4udjRi2uj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe, I checked the order status and it says backordered. Smiley Sad

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721.

Thanks!

userkWUHnGzlR8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine has just been stuck on "In Process" for forever.

userqpgnqvDb1S
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My s10+ has been stuck in process forever too but it said expected delivery was today and customer service is useless because they do not know whats going on. They just utilize their script.

userkWUHnGzlR8
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tell me if your date or status ever updates because I'm losing hope that mine will ship before the estimated date.