cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Detailzguy
Cosmic Ray

Re: Single tap option to answer calls missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The biggest issue here though is that the solution is temporary. When the phone's screen locks, upon turning the screen back on, the assitant window (four squares in a circle) re-appears in the area you drug it to to hide it. Uggh. I wish Samsung would try harder to get system's implementations right before releasing updates. Why not go more vanilla android, let Google figure it out for them, and then overlay partial enhancements that make vanilla andriod betteer (e.g. dare I say, Motorola)?

userNmG8jvzfUp
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On the home screen, hold onto the assistant menu circle for a few seconds and an option to hide it will appear.

However, it'll remain in your notification drawer, for which I'm still trying to find a permanent way to disable that.

userpVV85lFLEM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This reply needs to be marked as the answer, and not the one currently marked as of 4/15/19. Thank you for the info!

userrYceit8bGW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks  Bryansanders22

You solution fixed my issue!

usermVMnTUoapf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dexterity doesn't change NOTHING on S10 good try

userrKmHY9qSup
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the info!  Made my changes and hope this helps.  Sad you have to search for help on how to answer your PHONE.  Made this change and increased the sensitivity of the screen.  Frustrating when you hang up on calls.