cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user00pFZpoSRK
Constellation

Skin iKonik no showing

Hello Samsung staff, I bought a S10e, and I was quickly surprised that I did not get my Skin iKonik promised as in the promotion you made, it will be possible for you to do something because I've already tried everything to wash so reinstall Fortnite and reset my phone and still the same problem, thank you to regle her as soon as possible

I gave 

4 REPLIES 4
Ejm5560
Galaxy

When did you buy the phone? That was only for a limited t...

When did you buy the phone? That was only for a limited time I think...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Skin iKonik no showing

Hello there, have you followed these steps?

Download and launch Fortnite on your qualifying Samsung device.

Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account.

Go to the Store. The Fortnite Galaxy iKONIK outfit should appear in the Store. Tap on it. Make sure your store is set to Samsung in Settings > Account.

A notice will pop up asking you to register a credit card, if you have not done so already. Click Next on the pop-up and register a credit card (your card will not be charged).

Tap the Fortnite Galaxy iKONIK outfit again to complete the redemption by 12/31/19.

Your Fortnite Galaxy iKONIK outfit will be available in your LOCKER within your ACCOUNT AND EQUIPMENT. You will also receive the Scenario emote as part of this redemption process.

user00pFZpoSRK
Constellation

yes I did everything I said but I'm still nothing thank you to rule her as soon as I bought this exclusive phone for the skin

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend reaching out to Epic games.