cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Smart Launcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got this phone in Sept 2019, and love it, but I use Smart Launcher, because i have liked it for 3 years now, but i have a couple problems, not sure if it's the phone, or the launcher. The wallpaper, changes on me, wh err n I pick up. I have to change back to where it was, and I sometimes use Xwidget pro, but I can never get it to stay on using that widget. Usually when I restart phone. Any suggestions to help me troubleshoot this problem?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Smart Launcher

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I put it on safe mode,  what should I do while in safe mode.?  Wallpapers just changes when I pick up the phone. In smartlauncher I can even lock the home screen and it still does it. I will just go to smartlaucher to get some help. It may be it instead of a Samsung smartphone problem. Thank you so much.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have dynamic lock screen turned on?

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I searched for the dynamic lock screen in my phone settings, and I do not have it! Is there another location?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms without Smart Launcher? Are you on android 9 or 10?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe it's both. I get to where I need change so I go back to Samsung launcher. But Smart launcher is the main one I use. I have version 9 galaxy s10+. I think if I put it on Samsung launcher dynamic screen lock would be on my settings. I might try that if that's necessary! 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I certainly understand your concern, do you notice a pattern to the symptoms you are experiencing? Do you experience these symptoms if you test your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I put it on safe mode,  what should I do while in safe mode.?  Wallpapers just changes when I pick up the phone. In smartlauncher I can even lock the home screen and it still does it. I will just go to smartlaucher to get some help. It may be it instead of a Samsung smartphone problem. Thank you so much.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you don't experience these symptoms with your device in safe mode then it would be the third-party launcher causing the symptoms you are experiencing.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.