cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung_cHcSUQT
Astronaut

Snapchat Camera Not Focusing

Whenever the camera on the back of the phone to take pictures in snapchat is used, the camera has a really hard time focusing. How can you fix this or is this just a problem with snapchat?

11 REPLIES 11
userl3zdrwHH3M
Constellation

Have you tried tapping what your snapping on the screen t...

Have you tried tapping what your snapping on the screen to focus it on the image?

Samsung_cHcSUQT
Astronaut

Yes, I know how to focus the camera

Yes, I know how to focus the camera

Samsung_fO5DuUy
Astronaut

Mine is doing the same thing

Mine is doing the same thing

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Mine is doing the same thing

Have you tried clearing the cache and data for you camera app? Do you experience these symptoms when you use the stock camera app?

userlWRx0oaFCs
Constellation

Re: Mine is doing the same thing

This works, but only temporarily.  This is stupid if I have to do it everytime.  It's not not snap chat if you have to do this every time. Its "hold on a sec let me clear my cache" chat.  Idk if this is on Samsung or SnapChat, but could one of you please figure out how to solve this????

uservh2msUvgTD
Astronaut

Re: Snapchat Camera Not Focusing

I cleared the cache on my snapchat app and it fixed it.

useruK0gHC1vl8
Astronaut

I changed resolution of stock camera app to the highest resolution possible and that fixed mine at least so far

Doctor_Galaxy
Constellation

Mine is doing the same. I'm so over it. Clearing the cache helps for like 5 mins then it's right back to not focusing. I'm trying the stock camera higher resolution method and crossing my fingers. Whether it's Samsung stock camera or snapchat something needs fixed. This is ridiculous. 

useryyK1ECYHcT
Constellation

Verdict?