cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_xfcBj37
Astronaut

Snapchat camera

When I use snap chat on my s10+ the camera doesn't like to focus usually it does but it takes a thew seconds too, and my cousin has the 10k and his won't focus when taking a video. out side of snap the camera is amazing tho so is this a phone problem or snap problem

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_pqGLzYw
Astronaut

My snap does the same and i have the s10. It wont focus w...

My snap does the same and i have the s10. It wont focus with the camera or video on snap and it is very upsetting. When I first got the phone it worked fine but now it hasnt for months. Im not sure what changed but we need this issue resolved.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Snapchat camera

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out.  Does this happen on any other apps that use your camera? Have you tried to force stop and clear the cache on the Snapchat app?

Navigate to your settings > apps > Find Snapchat > force stop > storage > clear cache.

Samsung_7mR44h2
Astronaut

Hi! I am having the same issue. Considering I use Snapchat a lot, it it kind of a big deal. I have tried clear the cache and force stopping. It goes right back to blurring my rear photos/videos on Snapchat. It's been going on for a month and a half. I don't know what the issue is, but it's the most irritating issue with this phone. If anyone has a resolution please let me know!

Black Hole

@Samsung_xfcBj37 wrote:

When I use snap chat on my s10+ the camera doesn't like to focus usually it does but it takes a thew seconds too, and my cousin has the 10k and his won't focus when taking a video. out side of snap the camera is amazing tho so is this a phone problem or snap problem

Any time a particular app is performing not up to par with other similar apps, then I would contact tech support(the dev) of the app.  Then that person will probably ask you some scecific questions and maybe for you to provide some log files to troubleshoot the issue.

emerald537
Constellation

Dude me too, I sent it to Samsung and they said they fixed it, but they didn't. So stupid.