cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
usereqsGXxG6IH
Astronaut

Snapchat front camera zoomed in

Is anyone else still having this problem with their snapchat front facing camera? Ever since I got my phone it's been like this and I've held out hope but I'm slowly losing it...🤧

4 REPLIES 4
userAyo1Ft3vKt
Constellation

Re: Snapchat front camera zoomed in

Yes and i have no clue on how to fix it.  Its going on now ever since the phone was released. They still fixed nothing.

userMbZcVCMGj7
Constellation

And how many times have you reached out to the snapchat d...

And how many times have you reached out to the snapchat developers about this issue? Kind of a weird spot to post this since Samsung has nothing to do with snapchat. I'm going to take an educated guess and assume you non coders are assuming this is Samsung's fault somehow because it works on other phones instead of using a bit of common sense and realizing that all apps have a list of phones they support and clearly the S10 support is jacked.

userAyo1Ft3vKt
Constellation

Re: And how many times have you reached out to the snapchat d...

I know it is not samsungs fault. A lot of apps prefer apple over android(Wich is weird since 75% of all phone users are on android) all the apps focus on that platform and make it the best for them. Android gets left behind. I have experianced this issue on multiple apps and not only the camera issue but also mic issues. Samsung can force apps to male updates to solve this so they can help to make there customers happy.

userpxPXCdzYiH
Constellation

Re: Snapchat front camera zoomed in

YES!!!! I just got my phone and havent been able to get the camera to zoom out on snap chat. Ugh! This is my fav app and can't use it.  Was hoping there was some way to fix it.. Guess not for now.