cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Samsung_4o4hJXS
Astronaut

So many things wrong 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm beyond frustrated with my s10 plus.. my camera won't focus, such a delay when using the keyboard, apps freezing up and worst of all I drop calls like CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I'M JUST Beyond annoyed I've never had these kind of issues with the phone before especially not spending $1,000$😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung_4ts5TCK
Astronaut

Happens to me. In beyond puzzled and frustrated. But I'm...

Happens to me. In beyond puzzled and frustrated. But I'm dealing with it by refreshing my apps and/or restarting my phone.

Comet

Try to clear device Cache and see if it helps. To do so...

Try to clear device Cache and see if it helps. To do so

Turn off the device.

Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.

When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.

An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.

Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.

Press Power key to select.

Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.

When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

Press the Power key to restart the device.

If not try do do factory reset, it usually helps with most issues. Note:it'll delete everything so before factory reset make sure to create a backup of your device in Samsung Cloud or on SD card or PC using Smart Switch. So that you can restore your files.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Samsung_fcaKXPa
Astronaut

I really hate when I have to restart my phone because for...

I really hate when I have to restart my phone because for example Facebook has stopped or the other app's has stop 😑😠😠😀