cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Software Update not received AT&T

My husband got the Android version 10 update but I didn't and we both have Galaxy S10. Everything says my phone is up to date but it is on the android version 9 and won't up date. Neither Samsung or ATT have helped much. Smart switch says I'm up to date even. What's wrong? I'm in the US bought my phone from ATT directly.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Software Update

Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Software Update

@SamsungJoJo

@Samsung_5NhLcRR said "My husband got the Android version 10 update but I didn't and we both have Galaxy S10. Everything says my phone is up to date but it is on the android version 9 and won't up date." 

She said her husband has the update but she didn't meaning AT&T released the update and her phone didn't get it. I have the same problem with AT&T S10+ not able to use Samsung Flow function because of lack of version to download. Please reply....

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Software Update not received AT&T

Try putting you husbands sim card in the phone to see if the updates will come through. If that works you will need to replace your sim card