cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usert9SXqDue4u
Constellation

Re: Software Version is Not Supported :/

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This issue is due to the incompatibility of the 2 major phone operators Sprint and Verizon with the 1st update received after launching the 10 series. 

I gad a galaxy 10+ Sprint bought it on the launch day and the phone was perfectly fine, 2 weeks later, I received an update, and from that moment i started dropping calls, my 4G internet isn't fast at all, slower than the 3G. And I wasn't the only one, we were thousands of users with the same issue. After calling Sprint and Samsung almost everyday for more than a month, Samsung issued with Sprint a newer devices replacing the bad batch. So when I went to pick up the phone from the store, the tech guy explained it to me this way;Samsung  and Sprint couldn't figure out how to fix the problem, so they decided to give us phone that they were blocked from updates period, to not get the same issue again.

I hope this helped. 

userpmJ0CnX5UX
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi I resolved that problem by reinstalling stock firmware. That resolved my issue now it's getting updates regularly.   Thanks 

View solution in original post

useroXL4kaqjIn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpmJ0CnX5UX wrote:
Hi I resolved that problem by reinstalling stock firmware. That resolved my issue now it's getting updates regularly.   Thanks 

Can I use Odin and Sam mobile

to update the firmware

useruSERymGRTI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, what stock firmware did you reinstalled? I'm facing the same issue, I haven't been able to update the software since August 2019. 

@userpmJ0CnX5UX wrote:

user6DiCz3UPH0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i am having the same issue on my note 9. can you please guide me how you reinstalled the firmware?

Highlighted
Egg-O-Deth
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For me the solution was to install Smart Switch on the PC, connect the phone and allow the software to do all of the updates, both to smart switch itself and to the phone.

userKDR1PglQcH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 9

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to your carrier in regard to this situation.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.