cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernQUV0jb8rH
Constellation

Software update issues, S10e

The current software which i installed on the 26th of December 2019 is causing significant problems. The issues I have discovered so far in the 1 day since the installation are problems with the navigation bar swipe gestures which are significantly less responsive, generally slower interface and use, problems with how some apps are displayed or seemingly no longer work at all.

I talked to someone from my local Samsung store and they did not seem to have anyway of fixing it. Also these issues seem to only occur on my S10e while my friends with Samsung phones and the same update are not finding the same problems. 

If anyone has any suggestions they would much appreciated as I have tried as much as I'm capable of finding and doing to fix these issues.

4 REPLIES 4
HiMyNamesSteven
Constellation

Re: Software update issues, S10e

I'm also experiencing this on my S10e.

AhmadSupriyanto
Cosmic Ray

Are you trying to reset factory setting?

Yes, some apps no longer work at all because some developer apps still develop their apps to work with android 10.

usernQUV0jb8rH
Constellation

Sorry i don't fully understand what your asking but I am not looking to do a factory reset on my phone

AhmadSupriyanto
Cosmic Ray

Sometimes you just to do a factory reset when your phone get slower after update.