cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Speaker turns on automatically S10e

Speaker turns on automatically in my S10e phone. For example: When I am talking over the phone, after a while bluetooth goes away and phone speaker turns on and volume  icon is not active.  Do you know how to fix it in S10e? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Speaker turns on automatically S10e

I'm suffering the same issue the past ~4 weeks, on a Samsung S9+ running Android 10, build QP1A.190711.020.G965FXXS7DTB5.

During calls via handset speaker or bluetooth connect, the call audio randomly switches to the devices speakerphone, with the telephone screen icon still showing green for the original connection.  It takes disabling and re-enabling the desired audio path via the green icons, for it to switch back.
This random switching can occur multiple times during a call and of course is incredibly frustrating.

From limited testing in Safe mode, the issue for me doesn't seem to occur - so I believe its being caused by some application.

But I have gone through my list of applications and permissions, and reviewing those with telephone permissions, I've removed all non core apps - However the annoying issue has continued.

For @user3emEi7JRuB , I would suggest booting into safe mode and testing whether it occurs during calls, that will confirm whether its app causing it or the device/core OS.

For me, I'm hoping for advice on how to enable some sort of debugging, so that I can check a permissions log to see what app triggered access to the telephone controls during the call?

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue on my S10+

I have removed many apps, but this is not going away. Not able to use any of my Bluetooth headsets (Galaxy Buds, Sony Bluetooth earphones, Car Bluetooth audio) for calls. Music works perfectly otherwise. The issue is only during calls. Getting frustrated and desperate. 

Cosmic Ray