cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user3vAcpvg6J1
Constellation

Strange Vibration/Noise When Dragging The Cursor Over Texts & Emails!??

Hello everyone!

I've been dealing with a strange phone issue since downloading the most recent update (yesterday evening for me, September 13th) on my Galaxy S10 Plus! All of a sudden my S10 Plus is vibrating and making a noise whenever I use my finger to drag the little blue cursor through/over text! The sound/sensation im experiencing litterally sounds exactly like what you hear when shuffling a deck of poker cards! Draging the blue cursor on my S10 Plus through text is making that sound I just described, it almost seems like it makes the noise and vibration sounds for each letter that I drag my blue cursor past! I have looked into the "Sound and Vibration" setting on my phone and nothing seems to solve this issue. The only thing that got rid of was turning off vibrations 100%. Which im not a fan of because I like having my phone vibrate when typing or recieving calls. I've had vibrations on for my phone since I first bought my S10 Plus, and i've never turned off or messed with my "sound and vibrations" settings! I'm finding this issue rathter odd considering that this one vibration issue showed up out of nowhere, and is a problem i've never dealt with at all in the past with my S10 vibrations turned to on! I'm hoping there's some place in the phone settings to fix this issue. Has anybody else experienced this sort of issue after this new update? I'm just hoping to a solution because this has been driving me crazy all day today! I'd welcome any suggestions, or advice on this matter! Cheers!!

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung_n2CPHzv
Astronaut

Wow

Wow

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Strange Vibration/Noise When Dragging The Cursor Over Texts & Emails!??

@user3vAcpvg6J1 Does this issue still persist in safe mode?

user3vAcpvg6J1
Constellation

Re: Strange Vibration/Noise When Dragging The Cursor Over Texts & Emails!??

I don't know I havn't checked that. Let me see what happens! Will give an update once I get the chance to try this!