cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Student and Educator Discount Program account locked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone went the the apparant impossible task of reset your student discount login after too many attempts to log in?  Even after attempting to reset the password, I still get the message "Account locked.  Exceeded limit for incorrect passwords.

I have talked/texted several departments from Samsung, and they just send me to another department, etc.  Is it really that difficult to unlock an account?

Thanx.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Student and Educator Discount Program account locked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpW6672YneA wrote:

Has anyone went the the apparant impossible task of reset your student discount login after too many attempts to log in?  Even after attempting to reset the password, I still get the message "Account locked.  Exceeded limit for incorrect passwords.

I have talked/texted several departments from Samsung, and they just send me to another department, etc.  Is it really that difficult to unlock an account?

Thanx.

I have the student discount from myunidays and when i click samsung on their website  discount it directs me to official samsung order online and login from there

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it the Samsung Account that's locked out?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpW6672YneA wrote:

Thanx.

I have the student discount from myunidays and when i click samsung on their website  discount it directs me to official samsung order online and login from there

View solution in original post