cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Swipe down anywhere on home screen for notification panel

Swipe down anywhere on home screen for notification panel isnt working... I have turned it off and on again in settings but still isnt working, could this just be a bug in the update ? It does work when i do it normally (directly from the top), its just the 'anywhere' feature isnt working. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Swipe down anywhere on home screen for notification panel

Chiming in - no solution, but also have the same problem on both a Galaxy S10 and a Note 10+. Both are on One UI 2.0 and the January 2020 security update. Both phones were working correctly until just a few days ago.

Server side change?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same here - S10 Plus on One UI 2.0.  Had no issue before the update.  Now a few days afterwards, the feature stopped working.  Hopefully they work these bugs out soon as it is a bit annoying.

Constellation

Problem seems to be fixed now, started working fine for me today on my S10

Highlighted
Constellation

are you using third party launcher? 

Highlighted
Constellation

also, are you guys using Goodlock?

Highlighted
Constellation

I've figured it out. I noticed this happened after installing goodlock. I went through and uninstalled each feature one by one and it turns out it's the task changer. I installed task changer and this see down feature started working immediately. I then reinstalled trash changer and the sale soon feature is still working. Hope that helps.