cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

System UI Error 10+ Freezes and Restarts Phone

I keep encountering a system ui error that continues  to freeze  and restart my phone. I am not sure what is causing this error.  I did everything  from uninstalling google updates, wiping the cache partition, and even factory  resetting  my phone. I just want this darn error to go away because  it's  acting like a virus but I can't  seem to locate any sort of virus that cause this type of error

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: I am having a serious issue with mt s10+

Have you tried clearing cache and data and force stopping One UI Home in the App settings?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Ui home? I never seen  that lol

Highlighted
Asteroid

@BLU-BERRY-PIE wrote:

Have you tried clearing cache and data and force stopping One UI Home in the App settings?

I just did that one day ago and it appears the issue is still unsolved.  Do you have any other options  or should  I take my phone to the shop

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend taking your device to your local UbreakIfix and having the software reflashed on your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

so there's  no other option?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

This would be the recommended option as the feature doesn't appear on your device. Another option would be to try factory resetting your device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@SamsungAdam wrote:

This would be the recommended option as the feature doesn't appear on your device. Another option would be to try factory resetting your device.

Yeah I did factory resetting 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

As you have completed all of the troubleshooting steps, I would recommend having a software reflash on your device. I would be happy to assist you with getting set up for a ship in for service through Samsung or you would have the option of using our authorized service center UbreakIfix.

Highlighted
Asteroid

What exactly causes a system ui error? I mean I should  be able to fix it  by myself if it's not nothing serious.  Is  a system ui error some type of software infecting the operating  system  of my phone or what