I received a system update this morning (JAN 2021) for my Galaxy 10. My apps are no longer shown nor is the page where my app shortcuts were shown. To get to an app I need to go through settings. Anybody else having this issue? Any fix?
Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition on your device since the recent update?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.