cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3xXeDBNMJH
Constellation

Text notification showing wrong message

On my Galaxy S10, I have noticed that someone will text me, I will respond, and then when they respond back to me, the text notification shows my text to them instead of their actual response to me. It's driving me insane. Does anyone know a solution to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
userwDzRJWD0tN
Constellation

Re: Text notification showing wrong message

I am experiencing the same issue. I have a note 9 and I have been dealing with this issue since I purchased my phone in December 2018. I have not been able to find a fix but it drives me crazy as well. 

user3xXeDBNMJH
Constellation

I think I may have found the solution. A little while ago, I noticed my friend's iPhone was more accurate on what time it currently was, so I went into settings and changed the time to what her phone said, instead of using the automatic feature. After I went in and turned the automatic feature back on, it seems to have fixed the problem. It must've had something to do with the time I sent the message compared to what time their phone said when they replied. 

Honored Contributor

@user3xXeDBNMJH wrote:

On my Galaxy S10, I have noticed that someone will text me, I will respond, and then when they respond back to me, the text notification shows my text to them instead of their actual response to me. It's driving me insane. Does anyone know a solution to fix this?

@user3xXeDBNMJH 

From where are you responding?  From notification panel or from the within the messages app?