cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TNBowens
Astronaut

On my S8, before one of the more recent updates, I was able to schedule my texts to send at a certain time. Since then I wasn't able to do that anymore and I don't see where it can be done with my new S10. Am I just overlooking the button or is that something that you can't do anymore? If it's not an option anymore, who do we complain to so it's on an upcoming update? Because of my sleep schedule I'm awake when most people are asleep. So having the ability to schedule texts was a life saver! I composed them when I was awake, scheduled it to send when I knew the recipient would be awake later on or the next day and bam! I was able to keep in touch with family and friends MUCH easier. Now...it's a hit or miss. People have literally called me thinking that something was wrong because they hadn't heard from me in a longer than usual time. HELP!!! If you know how to do this please share!!! I know my mom and sister would really appreciate it!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamaicanBwoy
Constellation

if you press the + sign in the message box left side, it'...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if you press the + sign in the message box left side, it'll be the second icon!

Hope this works if not I am out on this one. I was too lazy to go for that phone.

10 REPLIES 10
JamaicanBwoy
Constellation

When in the area to compose a message look to the top rig...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When in the area to compose a message look to the top right corner where you have 3 dots. Hit that tab and the feature scheduled message will appear. Then you can do your usual all the best.

TNBowens
Astronaut

That's where it used to be, but since 3 or 4 updates ago,...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's where it used to be, but since 3 or 4 updates ago, the option isn't there anymore. I just checked to make sure and it's not an option.

TNBowens
Astronaut

But thanks for replying. I appreciate your help. 😁😁😁

JUMP TO SOLUTION

But thanks for replying. I appreciate your help. 😁😁😁

JamaicanBwoy
Constellation

if you press the + sign in the message box left side, it'...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

if you press the + sign in the message box left side, it'll be the second icon!

Hope this works if not I am out on this one. I was too lazy to go for that phone.

Krisa
Constellation

I just googled it and you have to type your message out t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just googled it and you have to type your message out then click on the + and then the three dots and you will see the schedule message

TNBowens
Astronaut

It's the +sign, then the 3 vertical dots on the right to...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's the +sign, then the 3 vertical dots on the right to get to the scheduling option!!!😁😁😁 Thanks SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!😁😁😁 I'm so glad to be able to send texts when it's convenient for me again!!!

TNBowens
Astronaut

We found it about the same time. I had googled it, but I...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We found it about the same time. I had googled it, but I guess it was too soon after the update and no one had figured it out yet lol.

Krisa
Constellation

It had me wondering as well bc I recently got my s10 so I...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It had me wondering as well bc I recently got my s10 so I had no idea that option wasn't where it used to be lol

TNBowens
Astronaut

It had me heated when I couldn't find it lol. I'm up at c...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It had me heated when I couldn't find it lol. I'm up at crazy hours so that feature kept me connected! Yay! I can communicate with my friends and family like I used to again LMMFAO