cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BossMommyThree
Astronaut

Theme store

Am I the only one that noticed the theme store is pretty bare? I kinda have an obsession with changing my themes, but lately there's only a few themes available for top paid and free, or even when I go by color options. Also my wishlist themes are gone too. What happened?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Theme store

I'm new to Samsung phones but compared with the theme stores on Xiaomi and Huawei phones the available themes are pretty pathetic. Poor selection and generic designs that seem to have been generated by a computer rather than actual programmers.

may23love
Asteroid

Yessss they should go head and let us customize our own themes and uses 3rd party again instead of trying to limited us on our phones

Blackpink
Astronaut

I feel for a company this big, who is designing these themes? Looks like a child creates them, there's none really high quality or professional looking, its weird

Sparkie_5000
Cosmic Ray

Yes this has happened to me too! And it's only the theme wishlist that's gone, everything else is untouched!

Pann70
Cosmic Ray

Try Echo Visuals (developers) in the store. They have probably the nicest ones on it, and are also pretty diligent to keep their stuff updated, plus are super friendly and try to be helpful with troubleshooting,  etc.

Rytetime
Constellation

In the developer options at the very bottom theres a section for themes. It has options for icon shape, accent color and font. I can select each item but it doesn't actually do anything. Maybe theyll include it in the final build

CyborgAnon
Astronaut

So true and they skimped on the all the free ones too