cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userRLT3OyFh6u
Constellation

Timestamp on photos

Hey everyone, I know there is no option as of now to add a timestamp to photos. Closest thing to that is adding the date option. Just a suggestion but it would be super easy for the technicians to add this feature right? Your thoughts?

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Timestamp on photos

Hey @userRLT3OyFh6u, I hope you're doing well.

I will ask a moderator to flag this post as a feature suggestion.

Alternatively, you can download a third-party camera app that does exactly what you're looking for. Searching the Google Play Store for "Timestamp Camera" yields plenty of results that offer exactly what you need. Please beware most of the free versions include ads. There are also ad-free versions as well.

I hope that helps!

------------------------------------------------------

@SamsungCole @SamsungRei @SamsungAdam @SamsungZell @SamsungJace @SamsungQue @SamsungJustin can one of you awesome moderators please flag this lovely request as a feature suggestion? Thanks!!!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
userRLT3OyFh6u
Constellation

Thank you @Rydah for the reply. I am aware of the app to use but feel that avoiding the trouble of adding more apps than necessary can ultimately bog the device down. I try to limit the amount of apps to free up as much memory as possible. Honestly it's really a simple fix that the developers can initiate. There are instances within my work that require an actual date/timestamp. With all the editing features this device has, should be pretty easy to add this. Thanks.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @userRLT3OyFh6u, I totally understand. The third-party apps is just to hold off until we can get Samsung's attention and hopefully add it in. 😄

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Thanks @SamsungAdam, I appreciate your assistance. Take care! Smiley Happy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You're welcome @Rydah. Hope you have a great day.

user8p9zXiAbXU
Constellation

Thanks Adam. I have been using galaxy's since my S4. Camera quality on my s10e is far better then my work camera. Date & Time stamp would be a great benefit.