cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Top notification bar not responsive to touch.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userTNreDMvZdd.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Just like my buddy @SamsungRei, said, let us know the outcome. 😀

As always, we're here for you. Take care!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No worries! I'm here to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userTNreDMvZdd, I agree with @Rydah. This does seem to be a hardware issue. The phone will need repairs. There are two options available. There is a ship-in service that takes approximately 5-7 business days. You can also take your phone to uBreakiFix. They are an authorized repair center and most repairs can be completed same day. If you would like to use the mail-in service, please send a private message with the following: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Complete model code of phone:

IMEI number of phone:

I am also including a link to uBreakiFix. Please keep me posted!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @SamsungRei, thanks for chiming in. This should definitely help @userTNreDMvZdd determine if this is indeed a hardware issue.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,  

mine looks like this : 

I cant draw in the top squares or above. 

screen.png

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Top notification panel is fully responsive to touch when opened from lock screen but when you unlock the device and try to drag it down it from home screen or any app opened, it is  miss and hit situation. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just need to know what the Bixby key is and for