cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAUmPJdZmMG
Astronaut

Trade-in program question S10/S10+/S10e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I didnt see detailed directions for sending in my trade in phone. What is the process. do they give you a shipping label when you receive your new phone? What sort of package should I use to return etc.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Trade-in program question S10/S10+/S10e

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce team at 1-855-726-8721 to further assist you.

View solution in original post

77 REPLIES 77
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Pretty sure the return label was included the last time I did it. And they said to send just a phone, no accessories. I sent the phone in its original box (I always keep those) but with no accessories. And almost two months later got an email that my trade in was accepted (they're not quick). They say you can ship it in the same box you got your new phone in, but I recommend adding as much padding as possible. Also take a bunch of pictures of your trade in right before you send it, next to the box and a return label. Just in case. You hear horror stories sometimes, but I traded in two things with Samsung (S9+ and a TV) in the past and both times had no issues.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721 for further assistance.

usera2lQgOPiNH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre order the 10e and did a trade in I paid for the device already and I'm currently waiting for it in the mail I just got charged an additional 200 dollars and have no idea why 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our ECommerce team. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

userCE1G1MiO0A
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want to trade in my Note 8 with S10, but based on my past horrible experience with trade-in...how can I assure my 100% working and in perfect condition note 8 will not be considered into problem category.

userKkxrcR6AzW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the trade in program only for us residents or can someone living in the caribbean participate as well?

userL5efi1d3HS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I supposedly didnt factory rest even thiugh u did it in front of a tmobile rep and sent the video. I get charged anyway. Beware it is a scam. Craigslist is more reliable..

userGGc4S4DtIy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Noone is calling "ECommerce".  Why is the only answer Samsung Moderators can give out?  Either you get the buds or you don't.  If they are not going to give them out as advertised - I would say that's false advertising.  If you are giving ecertificates without any explanation, that's kinda of messed up.  If someone has to go and seek and find information that should be more than readily available, that's even more messed up!   

user2cVcUg0woN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am planning to preorder galaxy s10 and trade in my galaxy note 8.

However, I saw these horrible stories of trading in phones got rejected even though the phone is in good condition. Do you think I should trade in my phone?