cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Trusted Places no longer working

Once again, Trusted Places have stopped working on my Galaxy S10 since the most recent system update from Verizon. This is a recurring problem with this phone.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Trusted Places no longer working

I have the Galaxy S9, have worked with support but still can't keep this feature working.  Must be a mystery to Samsung Support also.

Highlighted
Constellation

This is an extremely frustrating and inefficient flawed feature on Samsung devices. These phones are starting to turn to scrap after 1 year of use. It was never a feature Samsung cared about or even actually looked into otherwise it would have been fixed 2 years ago when the problems started. Samsung can't keep software upgrades to work for the life of them and eventually, but always scrap these wonderful "ideas" of software. Smart lock is a great idea, but it is so flawed that there is no point in using it. Just scrap it Samsung. You suck horribly at maintaining software. You need better programmers. People that actually care what the customers @ are concerned about would be a benefit to us both. Leaving these things behind is making customers lose trust in your ability to provide quality products. Sure they're great when they come out, but that's all. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

@sherweed

I agree Google really needs to have another look at this. Last time they sent an update/patch using Google play services and It was pretty stable after that. So many people weighed in on the topic I guess someone took notice. 

Best regards, 

CLF 

T-mobile

Android 9.0 

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQS7CSK3

Security Patch Level

December 1st , 2019