cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Two similar Samsung s10 and Note models purchased at same time both had failed to charge Usb port.

They have never been placed in water and insurance companys point at me like its my fault. I'm not happy.  $200 extra out of my pocket because I thought insurance was insurance of what I paid for would be replaced at no cost. This is not right.  Now I'm even afraid of getting the main line sent in, because I know for a fact its another $200 to have a phone that charges. 

This should not be insurance, if your paying for a plan. That plan should hold responsible for faulty equipment.  The comsumer is steadying giving money out to fix thier mistakes. 

Im typing this because I want you to see it.  God Bless You.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Two similar Samsung s10 and Note models purchased at same time both had fa..

my brother had this issue on his note 10
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Two similar Samsung s10 and Note models purchased at same time both had fa..

I had the same thing happen, well minus the charging port. My screen went out completely. Definitely had insurance on it. Was upset to pay the 200 hundred dollar fee. But in the end it definitely beat paying 1200 for another model. ( last year )