cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krulcifer
Astronaut

Typing with ??? Instead of other languages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm Russian and of course I type with russian keyboard, but every single letter is substituted with ? and no one can read what I sent. Also it is only happening in default messaging app, everything else is perfect. How to fix it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Yes, I tried but now i don't send ??? and everyone still...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My only recommendation would be to speak with the two carriers to see if it's something in the accounts preventing it from being received properly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Typing with ??? Instead of other languages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Have you tried to force stop and clear cache on the messaging app?

Krulcifer
Astronaut

Yes, I tried but now i don't send ??? and everyone still...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I tried but now i don't send ??? and everyone still see everything as ?????

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Yes, I tried but now i don't send ??? and everyone still...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My only recommendation would be to speak with the two carriers to see if it's something in the accounts preventing it from being received properly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userw4GkWhv0WC
Constellation

Re: Typing with ??? Instead of other languages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you using the stock samsung keyboard or a different one?