Did you mean: 
usertLzxpela93
Constellation

Re: UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta Program

How to register and where

BigPhil75
Asteroid

Well a link to join the beta program should pop up automatically in your Samsung Members app. If it's still open that is, but for it showed up I registered for the UI 2 Beta program yesterday and today but no update as of yet. Good luck!

Samsung_HfM8vqi
Astronaut

You must update manually, so I got the beta (I can prove it if you want to)

Goldberg
Constellation

It's not out for everyone yet. Not everyone has a chance to get the beta test. That goes for any kind of beta test. Games, software, etc.

userkoHL4if79R
Asteroid

So users on T-Mobile have reported that they got the link to the beta. Yet here I am TMobile and no update yet. 😔🙄

MrSpencer506
Asteroid

@Goldberg - the problem isn't being able to get in to the testing. The problem is it seems to be allowing people to register for the beta, but then not allowing us to actually update to the beta software. I am deathly aware that you have to go to settings and manually update as others keep suggesting. But the phone insists that it is on my recent software and does not update anything. Even with the whole "delete Samsung members" workaround. It's been almost a week since I regd and haven't been able to download the beta software.

Galaxynotesfun
Asteroid

I got the 3rd beta update on t-mobile. I think this is the last one. Might be wrong. Everything working so far. If you are on beta you should get the update but if you are registering to the beta program I don't think you would be able to register at this time of the program. Just saying

BigPhil75
Asteroid

Exactly @MrSpencer506 I couldn't have said it better myself!! Why a link show up if it's not gonna work!! They should know we're excited to try out the new Beta! This is so frustrating! It should show on their end what's happening they must not care obviously!!

Samsung_pWN179G
Astronaut

One Ui 2 Beta not working

I registered for the One Ui 2 Beta, but when I tried to install the update it would not work.

Some18mybrain
Constellation

Ui2 download error

I registered for the beta with my galaxy s10+. Every time I download and try to install the update it says Download file invalid. Please download again. Am I doing something wrong?