cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grimmy
Constellation

Unboxed - Plastic Film on Front?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just got my new S10 and was curious if there's a plastic film on the front that can be removed. Afraid to pick at it if it's not.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Unboxed - Plastic Film on Front?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
There is a screen protector that comes preinstalled on the device. There should be a slip of paper to indicate such as well. 🙂
7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
There is a screen protector that comes preinstalled on the device. There should be a slip of paper to indicate such as well. 🙂
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a basic screen protector. You can an keep it or remove it, it's fine either way. Personally I'm not a huge fan of screen protectors, but I will try it with the pre installed one first, and if I don't like it I'll take it off. I've used Note 9 for 6 months without one and it got some minor scratches, but nothing too serious or noticeable. 

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
Highlighted
TrustSerenity
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It comes with a pre-installed screen protector. 

Grimmy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Duh! Thanks all.
Slamor07
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the S10e and was wondering the same thing. I was with Samsung customer support chat she said it is removable I have a scratch on pre installed already. Furthermore the tempered glass that I have is crying for a screen.

user3CnplIl1Nv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I scratched mine too already. I was very upset at myself when I saw it yesterday. I went and ordered a screen protector fromAmazon not knowing until I came on here that there is a screen protector in place already. I'm so relieved.
Zora
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine did not??? 

Purchased from  my phone carrier @