cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Nate_
Cosmic Ray

Unlocked Galaxy S10/ S10+ Software Update

Hey guys. Posted a week ago about this. I have a us unlocked S10+ on T-Mobile and I'm still on the May update. What is going on? Some people have said you can put in a different sim card but that's not an option for me. Has anyone heard anything about this? It's been 3 months. This is unacceptable. Samsung what's your excuse? I checked TMobiles update page and they have pushed out July and August updates so why haven't unlocked devices been updated since May???

20 REPLIES 20
Comet

Have you tried using Samsung Smart Switch on PC and see i...

Have you tried using Samsung Smart Switch on PC and see if the update shows up there.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

_Nate_
Cosmic Ray

Did that work for you?

Did that work for you?

BigRedSteve
Astronaut

Have you found out what's going on? I am on May as well,...

Have you found out what's going on? I am on May as well, and my unlocked device is on Verizon.

Highlighted
_Nate_
Cosmic Ray

Tried calling Samsung. Nobody knows what I'm talking abou...

Tried calling Samsung. Nobody knows what I'm talking about. Samsung customer service is the worst.

Comet

Usually update shows up on Smart Switch for me. When in S...

Usually update shows up on Smart Switch for me. When in Smart Switch, Make sure to to tap on more button on top then tap on preferences, then go to Software Update and make the Check mark ON on the Latest Software Pre-Download option.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

_Nate_
Cosmic Ray

Smart Switch does not show that any updates are available.

Smart Switch does not show that any updates are available.

Comet

Oh ok the July update was recently released for Unlocked...

Oh ok the July update was recently released for Unlocked S10 devices, but as updates usually release in patches for few devices everytime, so it might take time for update to show up. So maybe just have to wait and see.

userQZ8GQbUiQb
Cosmic Ray

Must be the unlocked single sim version only because I ha...

Must be the unlocked single sim version only because I have the unlocked s10 plus dual sim international version on tmobile and I got the July security update.

userOaFFxNZZ8f
Constellation

I have a unlocked version of the s10e and the last system...

I have a unlocked version of the s10e and the last system update i ever got was the may system update. And i two being waiting for night mode or a new system update period. Dont feel bad