cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JoeZiadeh
Asteroid

Using S10 and Samsung buds, while using Whatsapp, after a while the other party can't hear me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, 

I have bought the S10 and the samsung buds, and I am recent Samsung user since being an iPhone user for more than 10 years. 

I am having a regular problem while having a voice call on whatsapp and using the earbuds by Samsung. The calls starts great, but as soon as my phone auto-locks, the other party stops hearing me while I still can hear them normally. As soon as I unlock the phone, they can start hearing me again. 

I tried to optimization feature to High Performanece, and I reset my buds again, restarted my phone but the same things happens again. 

I was wondering if there is a setting I am missing and if I am the only one facing this problem. No problem at all when I am doing the call without the buds. 

Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Using S10 and Samsung buds, while using Whatsapp, after a while the other party can't hear me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like an issue with Whatsapp. I would check the settings to make sure the app isn't going to sleep when the screen times out. Try removing it from sleeping apps and battery optimization.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Using S10 and Samsung buds, while using Whatsapp, after a while the other party can't hear me

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@JoeZiadeh Does this issue only occur with the Whatsapp?

JoeZiadeh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On WhatsApp only  and using any bluetooth ear piece. 

I have tried my Samsung buds and another device on my bike helmet.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It sounds like an issue with Whatsapp. I would check the settings to make sure the app isn't going to sleep when the screen times out. Try removing it from sleeping apps and battery optimization.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

JoeZiadeh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It worked. Thank you so 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Great! Thanks for the update.

Samsung_MNbg6tc
Astronaut

Thanks.