Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userqJfg6AN2Dj
Asteroid

Various Problems on my S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having various problems on my Samsung S10+ - Verizon.  I have tried to find solutions by taking the phone back to the Verizon store where I purchased it back in May, 2019 with absolutely zero result.  In fact, I was treated as though I were a nut case by not holding the phone correctly.  All excuses were made as to why the phone wasn't working properly.  Today, I have found this site and am here to find a resolve.  (1) My phone drops calls to the person on the other end of the phone

(2) While on calls to another person, (a) The Speakerphone just pops on, or (b) The Notification tone plays in the background through the speaker while talking to the other person, or (c) Mailbox screen pops up, "My Car" bluetooth screen pops up, or Keyboard screen pops up while talking.  All happens while I am inside my house talking on my wifi connection through Comcast. (3) I keep losing my bluetooth connection in my car....a 2012 Nissan Murano.  Finally, and the most disturbing (4) I am getting "my voice" echoing back to me while speaking with the other person.....very distracting.  Sometimes, if it's not my voice echoing back to me, it is a metal claning sound as if the other person is beating on a metal object while we are trying to talk.  Actually, on most of my calls, they are positively not clear calls as there is always a muffeling or a noise of some sort going on that makes the call unclear.  I would love to get these instances cleared up.  If someone could help, I would be grateful.  It should be embarrasing to Samsung to know that an old, cheap, previously used phone that was issued to me free worked 100% compared to this phone.  Not happy with the S10+ so far.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userqJfg6AN2Dj
Asteroid

Re: Try factoring resetting the phone. Sounds like bad softwa...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Justplainaria wrote:

Try factoring resetting the phone. Sounds like bad software and poor verizon network strength

Could Verizon have lowered the strength?  Years ago, I had Verizon for years and never had a problem.  However, I realize things have changed and Networks try to limit services now unless you pay extra for it.

10 REPLIES 10
Justplainaria
Constellation

Try factoring resetting the phone. Sounds like bad softwa...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try factoring resetting the phone. Sounds like bad software and poor verizon network strength

userqJfg6AN2Dj
Asteroid

Re: Try factoring resetting the phone. Sounds like bad softwa...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Justplainaria wrote:

Could Verizon have lowered the strength?  Years ago, I had Verizon for years and never had a problem.  However, I realize things have changed and Networks try to limit services now unless you pay extra for it.

userAEsU9dxlK1
Constellation

I'm having ssme issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having ssme issues

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Various Problems on my S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried turning on wifi calling and see if you get the same results? 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
userqJfg6AN2Dj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot find wifi calling on my S10+.  I did have it on on my old phone though, so I know what you are saying.  Tell me where can I find it on this S10+?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can try it on safe mode. .

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As @Jamess467 said, do you experience these symptoms if your device is in safe mode?

userQkCgDUCA8D
Constellation

I been having the same issues lately, I didn't had them a...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I been having the same issues lately, I didn't had them a few months back when I got the phone, but now I do.

GhosTxFacE
Constellation

I am pretty sure you have a virus on your phone it sounds...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am pretty sure you have a virus on your phone it sounds like, and Verizon is just playing dumb because they want your money and they want you to buy a new phone. They will continue acting stupid unless you have a warranty on the phone and they will get you to send them yours and send you someone else's refurbished phone. Hope I helped. Good luck that was a big reason left Verizon.