cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Str8Blazin420
Asteroid

GaryB82 that is not an option. You can not video call str...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

GaryB82 that is not an option. You can not video call straight from the phone app provided by Samsung. You must download a 3rd party app for video calls. Some exceptions on your part may apply.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: GaryB82 that is not an option. You can not video call str...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is your model number

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Video Calling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Video calling is a Carrier Specific Feature. In order to use Video calling from your Natvie Phone app, the carrier must authorize the feature and allow it as a feature on your account with them. If they don't support the feature, a third party app would be required in order to make video calls. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

StormE
Asteroid

Thank you guys for your responses again, but I believe Sa...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you guys for your responses again, but I believe Samsung Cole got it. My S9+ Was under the Carrier of T-Mobile and my S10 plus is under the Carrier of Sprint. I was able on my S9+ to switch from audio calls to video calls. Video calls isn't even an option on my S10+ under my NEW Sprint Carrier for the this device. Thank you again.

StormE
Asteroid

@GaryB82... Thank you for your help. Ultimately calling m...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@GaryB82... Thank you for your help. Ultimately calling my carrier was the solution.