cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userR5BiwDfqYp
Asteroid

Video

How do I create a panoramic video that can be rotated once posted online? Just choosing panorama and slowly scanning the field or whatever doesn't work.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Video

A Panorama video wouldn't be possible. You can only take a Panorama Photo by opening the Camera app and swiping to the shooting mode. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userR5BiwDfqYp
Asteroid

Thanks SamsungDarius, but I'm confused. I have the S10+ and I've opened the camera app, swiped to panorama, slowly moved the camera around the room as instructed. However when I post it on YT or FB there is no option for a person to press something to get the movement. Not sure if that makes sense. 

I have a friend with an iPhone who posts panoramas of beautiful wildflower fields. The image has a camera so that viewers tap the camera and the panorama moves around showing the entire field. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It sounds like this could be a 3rd party app. Can you provide any examples from the video you have come across, here?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userR5BiwDfqYp
Asteroid

Sent this link from my phone but, just in case, sending it again:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2849785851704713&id=100000199792835

Thank you!

Highlighted
Samsung_PWvDZAU
Astronaut

Are you thinking of the 360 view?

Are you thinking of the 360 view?

userR5BiwDfqYp
Asteroid

Re: Are you thinking of the 360 view?

That would make sense. Sorry I don't know the terminology.

userR5BiwDfqYp
Asteroid

Re: Are you thinking of the 360 view?

How do I do the 360 view?  Thank you