cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereKH7ZTC2pd
Constellation

Voice answer calls (sans Bixby)

PLEASE bring back the ability for me to answer a call on my S10 by simply saying "ANSWER" as I did with my S7. This is more than a cute convenience; it's a basic accessibility issue!

Between a caller announcement and ring tone, we're now supposed to talk to Bixby to accept incoming calls? It doesn't work! 

Moving this functionality from standard phone voice commands to something way more complicated (and ineffective) was a poor usability decision that upset many users, as evident by the dozens of complaints on this forum.

I understand you want to show off the company's AI functionality and expand Bixby's user base, but don't break functionality that worked quite elegantly...at least not an accessibility feature.

That's the kind of thinking for which people lose their jobs.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Voice answer calls (sans Bixby)

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.