cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Voicemail??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree completely! I called Samsung cust svc and they said the problem is with my mobile service carrier. I then spent an hour on the phone with 3 Xfinity mobile techs who aren't trained to fix the problem.  They couldn't understand why downloading xfinity's voicemail app didn't work. It would've IF I COULD TURN OFF THE STUPID NONFUNCTIONING SAMSUNG VOICEMAIL APP! Finally, I decided to reset the entire phone to factory defaults and start all over again. Voicemail working now, but we'll see what happens after the next update or when I finish reinstalling the apps I use. Clearly many people have this problem and the carriers aren't to blame- Samsung is, and Samsung should fix it. Stand by your products, figure out what's gone wrong and do right by your customers!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same problem I have talked to my carrier until I was blue in the face they tell me it's a Samsung problem as everything is configured correctly on their end.   Everyone says open the voicemail app and do stuff well I don't have one I have looked, and all the third-party ones I try they want conditional call forwarding but my carrier don't support it

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried opening up your dialing pad and holding down 1?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem, I purchased a phone directly from Samsung and the voicemail app were nowhere to be found. I went to the GALAXY STORE APP, not the play store but the actual Galaxy store app from Samsung and I downloaded the Visual Voicemail app and that did the trick, I was able to download and the app and it appeared on my screen. Hope this helps

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After I don' t know how many hours dealing with this I happened upon your post!  Thank God!  Xfinity was never going to figure it out!  Your fix (Visual Voicemail) was the only thing that worked!  Thank you thank you thank you!