cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Voicemail??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't see anyway to setup this feature and am not receiving notifications when messages are left. Any idea what the issue with the Galaxy S10+ is with regard to this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Voicemail??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userwVTwa96VhD, I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this, due to voicemail concerns are a carrier feature.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have an unlocked device?

What carrier are you using?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes its unlocked and I'm with Sprint

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With an unlocked device you typically have to manually configure carrier provided services.

Open the phone app.

Click on the 3 dots menu.

Click on Settings

Click on Voicemail.

Configure the Sprint voicemail settings. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've done that and still doesn't work 😔

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userwVTwa96VhD, I recommend reaching out to your carrier regarding this, due to voicemail concerns are a carrier feature.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you I may have to do that since I haven't found a solution and had the phone 4 days already lol.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're Welcome! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is Samsungs fault. They are forcing people to use their voicemail app that requires the use of data. This is a low and dirty manouver and should be fixed immediately. There are many other apps that can do the job without the use of data. This is basically a monopoly and forced use of an app that imposes additional costs onto the users. No other voice message app will even work. Please fix this problem Samsung. This is not cool and forcing people to use data for a feature that has apps that dont use data is low and dirty. At least add a feature for basic voice mail logs and notifications so people know when they have a voicemail without use of data even though visual voicemail doesnt work without data. This is a huge fault of Samsung and it needs an immediate fix. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userEmLla03aYd,

We would recommend you speak directly with your Carrier for assistance, As voicemail is a carrier enabled feature and you would need to speak with them directly for further assistance.

Hope this finds you well!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.