cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZIFwC0aWaV
Constellation

Volume Button Stuck

Okay (I have an s10e btw) so it's not my phonecase but whenever I turn up my volume or turn it down it just keeps going, like all the way to full volume or no volume. 

I even did the snapchat thing where you can hold down the volume button to record and it kept on recording even after I let go. 

I already tried to nudge the volume button up a little bit but it just goes back into place.

Help?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
KadenDarrow
Asteroid

Re: Volume Button Stuck

This may sound wierd but get at wet, put water in your mouth, and spit it into the volume buttons. After that suck inwards to get the water out. Its wierd but ur works.

useryGD4afjWE6
Constellation

@KadenDarrow wrote:

This may sound wierd but get at wet, put water in your mouth, and spit it into the volume buttons. After that suck inwards to get the water out. Its wierd but ur works.

It worked so well!

Honored Contributor

@userZIFwC0aWaV wrote:

Okay (I have an s10e btw) so it's not my phonecase but whenever I turn up my volume or turn it down it just keeps going, like all the way to full volume or no volume. 

I even did the snapchat thing where you can hold down the volume button to record and it kept on recording even after I let go. 

I already tried to nudge the volume button up a little bit but it just goes back into place.

Help?

@userZIFwC0aWaV 

Tried turning off the phone, then back on?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userZIFwC0aWaV I know you previously mention that the case is not the cause of this, but have you tested the volume button while the case is off? Does this occur only in Snapchat or any other specific apps?