cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Volume drops when song changes.

Whenever a song ends or the track is skipped the volume of my music drops to an extremely low level, even though the indicator bar has not changed! When the next song starts it is practically inaudible even when "turned up" all the way. No matter which headphones or earbuds I have tried, the result is the same. No matter if I'm using Samsung music or Google music, it happens EVERY TIME! The only way I have found to fix it is to un-plug and then re-plug in my headphones, and suddenly it works. I cannot keep fiddling with the plug EVERY TIME A SONG CHANGES!

This problem does not show up when I use Pandora, so I'm assuming it has to do with my phone using the music I have downloaded to my memory card. This is so frustrating! 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Volume drops when song changes.

FWIW, doesn't happen to me on S10 using the Samsung Music app.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am glad you're not experiencing this issue; however the problem persists when using Samsung Music and I said as much in my initial post. I don't know why you chimed in with nothing to offer. 

Highlighted
Galaxy

Sorry, my eyes skipped right over your saying it didn't work for Samsung Music also.  I JUST chimed in to let you know that it is not a general problem with the S10, nor as a result of the relatively recent OS update (which is applied to my phone).  It almost sounds to me like the problem might be with the headphone connection or the headphones themselves, though I'd assumed when the track changed you had not touched the phone or headphones thereby jiggling a loose connector.  So is a puzzlement.  Good luck.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I apologize for my testy reply. I am in "problem-solving" mode and I have a bad habit of being brusque about it. I appreciate your desire to try and be helpful. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem with my note 10 And I know what you mean man is terrible