cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8OVQZFnoho
Asteroid

Volume keys for media not working

So i always have this setting on, where you use your volume keys to control the media volume. I ALWAYS have it on. But for some reason, my phone will just ignore that setting and when i am listening to music or watching a video on my phone, and try to turn it up/down, the in call volume will change, but the media wont. Not unless i do it manually by the pull down bar, or if i restart my phone. But then after a little bit it will just do the same thing. I have tried turning the feature off then back on, but it doesnt change or help in any way.

5 REPLIES 5
Red Giant

Re: Volume keys for media not working

@user8OVQZFnoho wrote:

So i always have this setting on, where you use your volume keys to control the media volume. I ALWAYS have it on. But for some reason, my phone will just ignore that setting and when i am listening to music or watching a video on my phone, and try to turn it up/down, the in call volume will change, but the media wont. Not unless i do it manually by the pull down bar, or if i restart my phone. But then after a little bit it will just do the same thing. I have tried turning the feature off then back on, but it doesnt change or help in any way.

What do you listen your music through?

user8OVQZFnoho
Asteroid

Amazon Music, but it does it through facebook, youtube and spotify as well.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Do you have the applications being optimized or included in your sleeping application list?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Red Giant

@user8OVQZFnoho wrote:

Amazon Music, but it does it through facebook, youtube and spotify as well.

Tried Google Play Music or Samsung Music app?  You can get it on Galaxy Store

userGYvBINEqzU
Astronaut

I do have same issues S10 +

I do have same issues S10 +