cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Superflash90
Astronaut

Volume slider on Lock screen

Does anyone know of an app that would let me control media volume from the lock screen? I'm getting really tired of clicking the physical button on my phone, but dont want to go through the effort of unlocking it to access the volume slider bar I installed. One of the features I really enjoyed about my IOS phone and am missing the functionality of it.

3 REPLIES 3
Str8Blazin420
Asteroid

In the setting there is an option to use your volume keys...

In the setting there is an option to use your volume keys directly for media volume rather than notification volume. Enable that setting and anytime you push the volume button it will only control the media volume. I have this option enabled on my s10+ for this very same reason.

Go to settings> sound and vibrations> "use volume keys for media" enjoy.

Highlighted
RnTBlazerMom
Constellation

You can set it so that when you press the button it autom...

You can set it so that when you press the button it automatically increases/decreases the media volume instead of the ringer, notifications or Bixby volume.

Superflash90
Astronaut

Thanks for the suggestion. I've already got it sorted in...

Thanks for the suggestion. I've already got it sorted in that way. What I'm looking for is a slider on the screen. I'm surprised Samsung doesn't have one built in under the next/last track button when playing media. Aside of getting a new launcher and homescreen to mirror iOS, do you know of any app that can make even a facewidget for volume?

In this case my goal is to reduce how much I click the physical volume side keys.