cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mrphotomoto
Asteroid

**WOULDNT ADVISE LATEST UPDATE S10e!**

Just updated to latest version and it updated fine, but when I opened the camera app for the first time I got an error saying "update failed, contact Samsung".  I restarted my phone into safe mode and cleared the cache.  I cleared the app data in the camera app itself and so far it seems fine but I don't know I don't trust it.  Neat that it has night mode now!  

Screenshot_20190729-070531_Software update.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: **WOULDNT ADVISE LATEST UPDATE S10e!**

@Mrphotomoto - I had no issues with the latest update (which I received over the weekend). You can also wipe your cache partition from Recovery to resolve instability or issues that arise with the S10's software. Looks like clearing the camera's application cache solved the issue with regards to your camera software. Others that might encounter that issue will find that post useful.

Note - you may want to re-post or remove the image you posted above because it contains your phone number.

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response helped resolve your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button. Thanks!