cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Wallpaper Scroll Not Working 3rd Party Launcher (Nova Prime)

The wallpaper scrolling is not working inmy new S10 - though its checked in Nova (Prime). This is a new S10 (upgrade from S7 ??) and Ive lost this fucnirtonality. All updates installed, so everythign is current.

Ive reached out to Nova a week ago, but no replies.

Its a nice feature and Id dotn want to giove up Nova (if that's the issue).

On a side note, the on screen fingerprint scanner/sensor is awful on the S10 (posted) - I'd rather have a physical button if that what it takes to make it work.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Wallpaper Scroll Not Working 3rd Party Launcher (Nova Prime)

Yes please fix this Samsung.  Samsung lately has been doing more and more things that make me want to buy a different phone.  My first Samsung was an S7 Edge, then I went to an S8, then S9, now a Note 10+.  I've always defended my love for Samsung against my friends who always tell me to buy OnePlus or Pixel, but if Samsung doesn't stop doing stuff like this or throwing unwanted ads on a $1500 phone (https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/07/04/ads-are-taking-over-samsungs-galaxy-smartphones-and-im-fed-...) I might have to finally take my friends' advice.

Constellation

Re: Wallpaper Scroll Not Working 3rd Party Launcher (Nova Prime)

The same thing has happened on my s10plus super annoying. I have an s8plus also and it works fine on that phone. I wish they'd leave things alone. At least i know its not just me having this problem