Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Amyngwu
Asteroid

Wallpaper and lockscreen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can i set up multiple lock screen image on my s10+?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Wallpaper and lockscreen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Amyngwu, I hope your day is going well.

It appears the only option for multiple lockscreen images is to use the stock "multi-pack" option. I'm saddened to say that using your own selected photos is currently not a feature in the current software available for the S10 line. Hopefully this is something that can be added back in as previous Galaxy devices had this feature.

I have attached a screenshot demonstrating the stok multi-pack option for your reference.Screenshot_20190321-144936_Galaxy Themes.jpgScreenshot_20190321-144958_Wallpapers.jpg

*These wallpapers will cycle each time you turn the screen off and back on...

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Amyngwu, I hope your day is going well.

It appears the only option for multiple lockscreen images is to use the stock "multi-pack" option. I'm saddened to say that using your own selected photos is currently not a feature in the current software available for the S10 line. Hopefully this is something that can be added back in as previous Galaxy devices had this feature.

I have attached a screenshot demonstrating the stok multi-pack option for your reference.Screenshot_20190321-144936_Galaxy Themes.jpgScreenshot_20190321-144958_Wallpapers.jpg

*These wallpapers will cycle each time you turn the screen off and back on...

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
emfelpeto
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Rydah

So, thanks for your apport, but, can you answer me, how can I DIY my own multipack wallspaper and upload it to marketplace for use it?

Amyngwu
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Alrighty thanks

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're absolutely welcome. Smiley Happy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I use the multiple wallpaper feature too and it's a pleasant surprise to see what the new wallpaper is in the morning!
Samsung Care Ambassador
Unlocked Note 10+ (SM-N975U1) on AT&T
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."