JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I set up multiple lock screen images on my S10+?

(Topic created: 03-21-2019 03:12 PM)
Amyngwu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How can i set up multiple lock screen image on my s10+?

7 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey @Amyngwu, I hope your day is going well.

It appears the only option for multiple lockscreen images is to use the stock "multi-pack" option. I'm saddened to say that using your own selected photos is currently not a feature in the current software available for the S10 line. Hopefully this is something that can be added back in as previous Galaxy devices had this feature.

I have attached a screenshot demonstrating the stok multi-pack option for your reference.Screenshot_20190321-144936_Galaxy Themes.jpgScreenshot_20190321-144958_Wallpapers.jpg

*These wallpapers will cycle each time you turn the screen off and back on...

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
emfelpeto
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi Rydah

So, thanks for your apport, but, can you answer me, how can I DIY my own multipack wallspaper and upload it to marketplace for use it?

0 Likes
Amyngwu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Alrighty thanks

0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You're absolutely welcome. 🙂

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
stanl56
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I use the multiple wallpaper feature too and it's a pleasant surprise to see what the new wallpaper is in the morning!
Stanl56
Samsung Care Ambassador
Unlocked Galaxy S20 Ultra (SM-988U1)
on AT&T
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

user4ZGpWrtCgt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

don't worry here you can find best wallpaper for your samsung note 10

0 Likes
userqI1lHGCn6k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Pinch in or tap and hold on home screen to go to wallpaper/widget etc. Select wallpaper. There choose gallery.... In gallery go to album from where you want wallpapers to be rotated as "multi pack" and it will let you select multiple images. Then will allow you to set as loc screen wallpaper.

These will rotate each time you wake up your phone. 

I have done this and enjoying my own custom "multi-pack". 

0 Likes