cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Water moisture detected in charging port

I've had the water moisture detected alert for a week and a half now. I haven't been around water at all and i live in London so it hasn't been humid either. There is no reason for there to be water in the charging port. I've tried everything, from a slow reset, cleaning charging port, using a fan, I've used the safe mode to check if it was an app that was causing me this problem, which it isn't. Please help me and possibly a solution that doesn't involve factor reset or taking it somewhere. But anything will do. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Water moisture detected in charging port

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Water moisture detected in charging port

have you fixed it?