cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

What Happened to Burst on my Volume Buttons?

I don't know when you turned the burst from just touch the shutter on the screen to swipe down, but it's really awkward, and a big step backwards. Worst for me, I can't seem to do burst from the volume keys anymore, either. That was such a wonderful way to shoot first shots because holding the phone and just pressing any volume button with a very stable way the frame and capture shots. 

I also fine for moving photos outdoors the s8 got much better face quality than the S10. I actually carry around my old s8 when I really want to take portrait type of pictures. I'm really considering changing away from Samsung after it at least a decade of being with them. Why the change?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: What Happened to Burst on my Volume Buttons?

holding volume button for burst was a huge plus for the phone/camera and a feature i have used for may samsung phones.  please reinstate this feature.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Me too. Now, burst is not simply hold down the shutter button. Now, you have to swipe it down, and then hold it against the edge. It's like they just took away a feature that I paid for. I would like to get a refund on my 10+, and look for something else. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yeah, thats primarily what I used my camera for and now it seems just more tedious. Please bring that feature back.

Highlighted
Astronaut

This phone is bricked to me without burst mode on the volume key.   Glad I paid off and kept my S8+.