cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHSDOmKk4s1
Asteroid

Whatsapp and voip calls not working with data after my latest update. Works only with WiFi

With my Samsung S10e, after the latest software update G970FXXU3BSKO and security patch Dec 1 2019, I am unable to make Whatsapp call or any other voip apps when I don't have my WiFi.

16 REPLIES 16
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Whatsapp and voip calls not working with data after my latest update. Works only with WiFi

Have you checked for app updates?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userHSDOmKk4s1
Asteroid

Re: Whatsapp and voip calls not working with data after my latest update. Works only with WiFi

Yes, the apps are the latest versions. I also tried clear cache and data for Apps, but no luck

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you provide me with your model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userHSDOmKk4s1
Asteroid

SM-G970F

One UI version 2.0

Android version 10

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Was your device purchased in the US?

userHSDOmKk4s1
Asteroid

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

So from what it sounds like this is a compatibility issue with Android 10. With it just recently being released to the Samsung devices some applications won't be fully updated just yet. 

userHSDOmKk4s1
Asteroid

Okay, then will wait for the next update from Whatsapp and Vonage and will see. Thank you for your support.

usereMR626gmbV
Constellation

I am facing the same Issue with my Note 10 Plus after recent Android 10 update, January 2020. (Unlocked Phone - Samsung USA) 

Not only whatsapp calls but none of thr Voip calls are working. Is Samsung working on some kind of fix?Screenshot_20200111-204443_Settings.jpg