cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Whatsapp call echo for other

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Everyone who calls me says they can hear a bad echo of their voice as they speak, but everything sounds normal on my end.

As suggested by support did the below:

- Used a different SIM

- Soft reset the phone

- Updated S10+

- Uninstalled and reinstalled WhatsApp

- Formated the phone Smiley Sad (Which is very painful task) but still the same issue

Anyone facing the same issue
I feel like throwing this phone away

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Whatsapp call echo for other

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks @SamsungAdam 
But for Singapore, they don't have an option to start a discussion.

But Just FYI for everyone, my issue is fixed
Samsung Service center changed Motherboard, battery, and Speaker Which proves that the one which we got was not tested properly or it has quality issues

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue! I bought the Galaxy S10 Plus just a week ago.
People say it's impossible to speak with me because they hear themselves in a loud echo.
Whatsapp and Facebook messenger alike. I'm super lost and don't know what to do anymore. All the support said was "Well it ain't our fault, it's a third-party app. It's for sure the phone tho. Every other phone has worked fine for me and I tried multiple SIM's. No change.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungTech

@user91NKLqvAUI wrote:

I have the exact same issue! I bought the Galaxy S10 Plus just a week ago.
People say it's impossible to speak with me because they hear themselves in a loud echo.
Whatsapp and Facebook messenger alike. I'm super lost and don't know what to do anymore. All the support said was "Well it ain't our fault, it's a third-party app. It's for sure the phone tho. Every other phone has worked fine for me and I tried multiple SIM's. No change.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am from singapore , i use s10+ have the same problem. people speak with me over whatsapp ,imo and other voip call, mostly hear the echo sound. its only over the phone speaker. but i use headphones everthink will fine. i call samsung support so many times they just suggest the same way you mentioned. i approach the samsung service centre also they told the same thing that is ,its is from third party application or the network provider. but it is totally stange because i use headphones it was totally fine. finally i dont get any solution. still i face the same problem. i lost my all hopes from samsung. every time people call me over those voip application i just looking for my headphones, it was so annoying thing. sometimes i just use my old sony phone it was totally perfect.

now i am looking for other budget smartphone for my casual usage. because i lost my all hopes from samsung. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HI All

I have given my phone to the plaza Singapura (Singapore) service center Saturday. I asked that guy is it only me who facing this issue? He replied, No some other users came and they reloaded the software again (which is different to factory reset, as per him) resolved the issue.

I will collect my handset today and will update you all and if this resolves the issue then i believe Samsung should fix it in the next update.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi All

Still the same issue 

Gave the phone back to Service center people 

Pathetic 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks @SamsungAdam 
But for Singapore, they don't have an option to start a discussion.

But Just FYI for everyone, my issue is fixed
Samsung Service center changed Motherboard, battery, and Speaker Which proves that the one which we got was not tested properly or it has quality issues

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm also in Singapore, they do only software update for me but problem still have. Tomorrow I'll go again service center, how long they take time to change all. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

PMed you, my number

@ppraveen wrote:

I'm also in Singapore, they do only software update for me but problem still have. Tomorrow I'll go again service center, how long they take time to change all.