cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHxB0fwbtRt
Cosmic Ray

When will the reception issue be fixed?

Both of our s10+ phones are suffering from the confirmed (by Samsung) reception problems. When exactly will this be fixed??

7 REPLIES 7
dboyrusky
Cosmic Ray

what provider? and is the phone unlocked?

what provider? and is the phone unlocked?

userHxB0fwbtRt
Cosmic Ray

Re: what provider? and is the phone unlocked?

Both are unlocked s10+ using TMobile.

dboyrusky
Cosmic Ray

Read about people having same issue, the resolution was to flash tmobile firmware and it fixed the signal issue. 

userHxB0fwbtRt
Cosmic Ray

Thank you. How would we go about doing that on our unlocked phones?  If you have a link to instructions that would be appreciated.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You are welcome to take the phone by any uBreakiFix location for any software related issues. They are an authorized service center for Samsung and would be able to assist you without voiding your warranty. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

userlme1XZmi7K
Constellation

My reception has also dropped dramatically in my house where I used to have great reception.  Seems to have done so since the last update a couple of months back.  I was hoping it would be fixed by now.  Should we need to pay for this service since it seems to be something wrong with alot of people's phone?  A sudden drop in reception across the board?  

@SamsungRei wrote:

You are welcome to take the phone by any uBreakiFix location for any software related issues. They are an authorized service center for Samsung and would be able to assist you without voiding your warranty. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

Thanks, Rei.  Very helpful.  You're service centers are over 60miles away.  That's half a day wasted, driving and getting service.  Fix your sh*t. 

userPMAXSCJH2W
Cosmic Ray

I have same issue with tmobile with my unlocked s10+

I have same issue with tmobile with my unlocked s10+